Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Story of Stuff

Every so often I tout the importance of space clearing in order to open ourselves up to new things. The inherent problem in space clearing, of course, is that it suggests we are buying, owning, acquiring things we may not really need to begin with. I'm the worst example, I'm definitely addicted to consumption. (Picture me with cartoon-like rotating eyes say "I must have things. More things!).

At any rate, as our society continues to have conversations about "greener" living, no matter where you stand on the issue, it is good to arm yourself with as much information as you can. Along your path to education, you may want to watch the 20-minute video "The Story of Stuff." If you've ever wondered where your things come from, this video gives you a great overview on how products are made and distributed.

The Story of Stuff.

No comments: