Friday, August 08, 2008

Clear Your Own Space

Clear Your Clutter with Feng ShuiIf you're interested in pursuing the idea of clearing your own space, you can do no better than to check out Karen Kingston's book, Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui.

Long-time subscribers of Writing Sparks will probably recall I've mentioned Karen Kingston before. She's is my own personal hero when it comes to Space Clearing. I've had her book for a number of years, and whenever I'm feeling particularly blocked, I pick it up, flip to the section where I need most help and instantly feel motivated. I usually don't read more than a page or two before I put the book down and start clearing something out.

I've tossed out stacks and stacks (and stacks) of magazines thanks to her. Even some of my prized books have made it to the charity box. Never mind the piles of clothes, trade show gifts and assorted other detritus. I'm don't yet have the uncluttered home I'd like, but I'm a lot closer than I have ever been, thanks in large part to this book.

Instead of getting the book, you can also visit her website at www.spaceclearing.com. Truth be told, however, I don't think her site really indicates how great her book is, so you may just want to trust me, and add this book to your personal collection.

No comments: