Monday, August 28, 2006

Write a Life Plan

Last week I mentioned my life plan, and a couple of subscribers asked me about it. I'm a big believer that you can get what you want, as long as you tell the universe (and yourself) that you want it. I've had huge success with writing down my goals, and am often amazed when I look back on old lists. I've often accomplished most of the things on my lists, even the items I forgot I had written down.

In the absence of my having a formal life planner to share with you all, I found a cool one over at Start Up Nation, an awesome website for small business owners. This is a favorite site of mine, with tons of really great information. An overview of life planning can be found at: http://www.startupnation.com/pages/start/Step1.asp and the page has a template, a sample, and audio files to help you get started.

Get Past the Block
OnceWritten.com offers weekly tips and suggestions to help get you motivated and moving beyond the things that block you. To sign up for a weekly shot of inspiration, subscribe to the OnceWritten.com Writing Sparks newsletter.

Need Creative Writing Prompts
OnceWritten.com offers brand new, FREE, creative writing prompts every week. Feeling stumped in your writing? Check out the OnceWritten.com Free Creative Writing Prompts page.

No comments: